I finished the little Easter Kit. I think it's so cute. Usually I use some commercial use items in my kits, here and there, but this is the first kit that was almost 100% me (only used one texture that wasn't mine, to add a realistic look to the papers). It's really quite fun...and I think it's my new goal.
Also, I'm considering selling at a store or two again...we'll see what happens with that.
EASTER CHICKS Full Kit:
Get if for only $2 by using coupon code: EASTER2013
You can get it HERE.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
11 Papers, jpg format, 12X12 inches, and 300 dpi for high quality printing
- 5 patterned papers
- 6 coordinating solid papers
60 Elements, all in png format, 300 dpi, and various sizes
- 6 whole chicks (one in each color)
- 6 whole eggs (one in each color w/different designs)
- 2 chicks cracking out of eggs w/shell on top and bottom
- 2 chicks sitting in a shell (not on head)
- 1 green foliage
- 6 flag notes (one in each color)
- 6 "chicken scratch note" notes cards (one in each color)
- 5 flowers w/grey pedals (center color, one in each remaining color)
- 6 flowers with white doodles (one in each color)
- 6 extracted ribbons (one in each color)
- 6 circle frames (one in each color)
- 1 doodle overlay for circle frames
- 6 square frames (one in each color)
- 1 doodle overlay for square frames
All products are for PERSONAL USE, S4H, S4O.
(In case you missed it, if you use coupon code EASTER2013, you can get it for $2 for a limited time.)